Is it advisable to invest in Forex?
This is probably one of the questions that need an answer logic. There are hundredsof investment out there that you can choose, but:
Why will they operate with foreign currency in place?
foreign investment is unique in several aspects.
* Its volume of operations is relatively high compared with other markets.
* You have extreme liquidity or ability to buy or sell the currency without causing a significant movement in the market price.
* It has the number and largest variety of merchants.
* Is one of the markets that have longer trading hours (24 hours a day, except during weekends.
* Commerce sites are almost everywhere, not just in the United States or in the major capitals of Europe.
* There are several factors that influence the exchange rate.
Another great fact that will make you go excited to change operations: has an average turnover in the
traditional around currency market of $1.88 trillion dollars a day, according to the Banco Central's triennial survey of the BIS (Bank for international settlements)
Forex tradingEstos are the average daily turnover in the foreign exchange market over the past 18 years:
* $500 billion (April 1989)
* $750 billion (April 1992)
* $1.18 billion (April 1995)
* $1.48 trillion (April 1998)
* $1.16 billion (April 2001)
* $1.88 trillion (April 2004)
From the figures alone, you will notice that the half of the turnover of the currency trend is increasing.
It is estimated to reach as high as $2 to $3 trillion in the next 8 to 10 years, if the number of operators from around the world will continue to increase.
And this is taken for granted, everyone has the possibility of obtaining a substantialslice of the cake of the richness of the Forex market,
especially that the commercialization of operations is now in the process of automation.